Knee instability: state of the art 2022
After 3 decades of knee arthroscopy, anatomical reconstructions in complex knee injuries are still evolving and is a major topic in sports medicine. Cruciate reconstructions are very successful if you pay attention to every detail! This 31st edition of the advanced hands on cadaver knee course will present the latest insights and techniques for treatment of ligamentous instability of the knee. You will interact with renowned international faculty in lectures, live surgeries and cadaver hands-on workshops. If you are interested in sports medicine and instability of the knee, this course will provide all you need to become even more experienced.
- New insights in anatomy of the knee
- ACL reconstruction in adults and children
- ACL revision
- Meniscus repair techniques
- PCL reconstruction
- Anatomic medial knee reconstruction
- Anatomic posterolateral knee reconstruction
- Complex knee ligament injuries
Accreditation has been granted by the Netherlands Orthopeadic Association (NOV).