The Utrecht Shoulder Arthroscopy Course
Shoulder arthroscopy has evolved to the standard treatment modality of many pathologies en is still expanding. New techniques, better equipment and a better understanding of pathophysiology all contribute to the increase of procedures. During the course advanced techniques of Arthroscopic instability and rotator cuff repair will be discussed and practised in the lab on high quality fresh specimens.
- Surgical decision making in shoulder instability repair
- Arthroscopic Bankart
- Latarjet and other bony procedures
- SLAP lesions
- Surgical decision making in rotator cuff related pathology
- Superior Capsular repair
- Tendon transfers
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery
- Biceps lesions
- Do/don’t subacromial decompression
Accreditation is requested by the Netherlands Orthopeadic Association (NOV).